Masks, Capacity, Activities & more!
The Latest update can be found under the “updates effective June 5, 2021” at https://diokzoo.org/public-return-to-mass.
Overview of update changes*
*Please review entire document for additional details
What has changed:
• Masks are optional for those who are vaccinated
[see details under Section I: General Notes].
• Capacity restrictions are lifted; however, a section must be designated that requires masks and social distancing for those who feel more comfortable continuing those practices
• The addition of Altar Servers is allowed during the liturgy
• Choirs may resume if space allows for social distancing
• Bulletin distribution may resume
• Hymnals may return to the pews for use
• Indoor and outdoor Parish activities may resume in adherence to current State
What remains the same:
• Clergy and anyone assisting with Holy Communion are to be masked during the distribution of Holy Communion
• Enclosed Confessionals may only be used if proper ventilation is possible
• Cry rooms and nurseries remain closed
• Cleaning and safety protocols (hand washing/sanitizing) must be followed
• Indoor and outdoor gatherings are subject to the capacity limits set by the State (MDHHS).
Saturday: 4:00 P.M.
Sunday: 11:00 A.M
Thursday: 5:30 P.M
All entrances are now open to the public!
For more information call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org